ABB welding robots
Materials: steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminium.
Corner welding machine Cornerweld 500-42 -HH capabilities
|Materials||Steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel 1.3401, 1.4404, 1.4401 etc, copper, aluminium.|
|Welding length||500 mm|
|Material thickness||0,5 – 3 mm|
|Welding methods||TIG, MIG/MAG, microplasma, laser|
|Corners heights||Up to 75 mm (inward bend lips)|
Up to 85 mm (outward bend lips)
- Welding of 90° corners with straight edges;
- Control cabinets, hygienic furniture, industrial kitchens, counters, ventilation ducts, medical technology, operating surgery furniture, bakery equipment, metal processors, packaging machines;
- Various corner geometries.
Arc welding with tungsten inert gas (TIG)
Welding of black and stainless steel. Welding is carried out in the following ways:
- With additional wire. During this operation a particularly levelled and straight juncture is obtained, which doesn‘t need any further processing.
Following our customer ‘s requirements, we can process the juncture chemically and mechanically.
- Without additional wire. During this operation a particularly levelled juncture is obtained. In this way we weld structures, with no load.
After this operation the welded points don‘t require mechanical processing.
Semi-automatic welding with shielding gas (MIG)
Welding of black and stainless steel. Broad juncture firmly joins the metal parts. Most often this juncture is used:
- When a cheaper welding method is required;
- When a juncture doesn‘t spoil aesthetic appearance of the product, or when it is concealed;
- When a firm structure product is needed.
Welding is carried out in the following ways:
With additional wire.
Without additional wire.
Contact (resistive) welding (SPOT)
We use welding equipment ESAB. The following operations are carried out:
- Welding of products from sheet steel metal, connecting the details by overlapping;
- Connecting the pipes with securing elements (bolts, nuts);
- Connecting the pipes with fixing elements (rods, pellets).